A cookie is a simple text file that is stored on your computer or mobile device by a website’s server and only that server will be able to retrieve or read the contents of that cookie. Every cookie is unique to your particular web browser. It will contain some anonymous information such as a unique identifier and the site name and some digits and numbers.
As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better. However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. We suggest consulting the help section of your browser or taking a look at the ICO website (https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/online/cookies/) which offers guidance for all modern browsers.
This website uses Google AdWords
How can you manage cookies?
To enable cookies
If you’re not sure of the type and version of web browser you use to access the Internet:
- For PCs: click on ‘Help’ at the top of your browser window and select the ‘About‘ option
- For Macs: with the browser window open, click on the Apple menu and select the ‘About‘ option
How to disable cookies:
All modern browsers allow you to change your cookie preferences. These are generally found in the options menu on the browser. In order to understand this better, you could visit the links below:
- Internet Explorer (IE)https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Mozilla Firefoxhttps://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Cookies
- Google Chromehttps://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Apple Safarihttps://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
Further information about cookies
If you’d like to learn more about cookies in general and how to manage them, visit www.aboutcookies.org (opens in a new window – please note that we can’t be responsible for the content of external websites).
Changes to this policy
The above may change at any time. We will endeavour to notify you of any major changes, but you may wish to check it each time you visit our website.