7 Motivational quotes for a Monday morning
Happy Monday! Here are some wise, motivational words to kick off your week.
- ‘Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do.’ – Steve Jobs
- ‘When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the aeroplane takes off against the wind, not with it.’ – Henry Ford
- ‘My biggest motivation? Just to keep challenging myself. I see life almost like one long university education that I never had – everyday I’m learning something new.’ – Richard Branson
- ‘I’ve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times I’ve been trusted to take the game’s winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life, and that’s why I succeed.’ – Michael Jordan
- ‘I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.’ – Thomas Edison
- ‘The way to get started is to quit talking and start doing.’ – Walt Disney
And finally, one for all of you who hate doing your expenses:
- ‘Do not worry about your difficulties in mathematics. I can assure you that mine are still greater.’ – Albert Einstein
The advice of other entrepreneurs has played a powerful role in motivating me through Solo Expenses’ development. Here’s my story. What’s yours?